EVENT: Artists & Fleas Williamsburg | AUGUST 1 - 2
This event has been postponed indefinitely until further notice due to the health concerns of our patrons. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Feel free to shop freely in our online shop until it is safe for all to be in public again.
About Artists & Fleas
Established in 2003 in a former warehouse, our Williamsburg, Brooklyn flagship has become a vital destination for makers and shoppers alike. Home to 75+ individual sellers every weekend, Artists & Fleas in Williamsburg holds an international reputation amongst buyers, trend-spotters and creative entrepreneurs as a place to showcase and discover what’s new and exciting in fashion, vintage, art, design and more.
Join us as we make our debut at this creative and crafty market!
- L train to Bedford Ave
- G train to Metropolitan or Nassau Avenue
- J/M/Z train to Marcy Avenue
- Take the East River Ferry from Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan to the North Williamsburg station
- Catch an MTA bus to any of the following stops:
- Go for a ride on a Citi Bike and drop it at the N. 7th Street & Kent Avenue location.